Saturday 3 September 2011

Edible playdough

I found this recipe on the internet about 10 years ago.  I have never tried it, because it looks kind of "icky".  Imagine the sticky mess all over the kids and table.
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup honey
2 cups powdered milk
Mix together and add more powdered milk
  if necessary to make a firm dough. 
It's safe to eat, and doesn't harden.

It may be safe to eat, but I reckon there'd be a few belly aches it they ate too much of it.


Quotes about women
  • "I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me".    Sigmund Freud
  • "My wife and I were happy for twenty years.  Then we met".    Henny Youngman
  • "You know what I did before I was married?  Anything I wanted to".   Anon
  • "There's a way of transferring funds that even faster than electronic banking.  It's called marriage".   Sam Kinison
  • "Some people ask the secret of our long marriage.  We take time to go to a restaurant twice a week for a candlelight dinner, soft music and dancing.  She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays".  Anon



This photo of my grandparents is probably over 80 years old.
I have no idea why she's on the bike, and he's in the sidecar!


Home delivery

When my two youngest children were preschoolers, I used to earn some extra cash by delivering pamphlets while pushing the kiddies in their stroller.   One morning my daughter asked "Can we deliver pikelets today, Mum?"



Such a little cutie - love the hairdo


Safety first

When my son was four years old, he was interested in cars.  He knew our windscreen was safe from rock hits because it had been "lemonaded".


Here he is helping to paint the walls of the cubby house.


Most people refuse to face the face that play is just as exhausting as work.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment