I spotted these two while I was driving a couple of blocks from home. They actually stayed there looking at me while I stopped the car, fished around in my bag for my camera, and took the photo.
Perfect Hug Recipe
2 people A touch of love
4 arms A pinch of humour
2 hearts A sprinkle of glee
Extend arms and wrap them around each other.
Clear your minds, take a good look at each other, then pull yourselves together and mix well.
More funny headlines
- "Local High School cuts dropouts in half"
- "Cold wave linked to temperatures"
- "Police begin campaign to run down jaywalkers"
- "Red tape holds up new bridges"
- "Dealers will hear new car talk at noon"
We've all heard of the "nesting instinct" mother's have before the birth of a baby, but I had personal experience with this from the father's point of view. The week before our second child was born, my husband gave his precious Studebaker car a thorough clean out, even taking out the seats and carpet to wash them, along with the floor. The following week our daughter was born - in the car!
Men are like:
- Laxatives.....they irritate the crap out of you.
- Weather......nothing can be done to change them.
- Blenders......you need one, but you're not sure why.
- Government Bonds.....they take sooooo long to mature.
- Mascara......they usually run at the first sign of emotion.
- Lava lamps...fun to look at, but not very bright.
Did you know?
Bone china is made with actual bone as an ingredient.
The term "to boycott" something or someone comes from the first person it was done to - Captain Charles Boycott, of County Mayo in Ireland.
The Patron Saint of musicians is Saint Cecilia.
Nepal is the only country with a national flag that looks like two pennants.
If you multiply 111,111,111 by 111,111,111 you get 12,345,678,987,654,321
Poor Pusscat got tired from reading, and fell asleep.
Chaos is the natural order of things.